Have you got an interesting research story or discovery you’d like to share with the health and medical research sector?
Would you like to profile how a donation or funding has made a difference to your research?
What we need:
- Article abstract – 100 words maximum to be submitted on or before the abstract deadline
- Full article 700 – 800 words maximum to be submitted on or before the article deadline and includes the following:
- In MS Word format
- Article must be proof read before submission to Research Australia
- engaging headline
- subheading (55 words maximum)
- information about the author (lead/co/collaborator).
- Please provide this information at the end of your article
- URLs to link to further information
- 1 high resolution, 300 dpi large format image that represents your story (Please indicate your approval for the image to be used on other mediums.)
- Image caption: who, where etc.
To contribute to INSPIRE Magazine, your organisation must be a registered Research Australia Member.
We reserve the right to request edits to meet the requirements of Research Australia’s INSPIRE publication.
Submit your full article in MS Word format and email with images to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t have images we are able to source them for you to suit the content of your article. We can also receive extremely high resolution images via Dropbox or We transfer.
INSPIRE magazine is a quarterly digital publication, see below the article submission deadlines for each issue for 2023. While articles consistent with each theme are preferred, articles on other topics may be accepted.
|ISSUE||Abstracts Due||Final Article Due||Published Month|
|Issue 27||20 February||20 March||APRIL|
|Theme||Health Innovations that improve lives and Innovations in our Health System|
|Issue 28||22 May||19 June||JULY|
|Theme||Future Workplace Planning opportunities and challenges
What are the future roles in Health and Medical Research?
|Issue 29||17 July||21 August||SEPTEMBER|
|Theme||Women’s Health and Medical Research|
|Issue 30||16 October||17 November||DECEMBER|
|Theme||Health and Medical Research advances in Paediatrics
20th Annual Health and Medical Research Award Winners