Join the national alliance representing the entire health and medical research pipeline from the laboratory through to the patient and the marketplace.
“As the trusted, unifying platform for the health and medical research sector, Research Australia is the collective voice to ensure health and medical research is a significantly higher priority” Nadia Levin, CEO and Managing Director.
Our members include leading research organisations; health providers and peak bodies; academic institutions; charities; community special interest groups; biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies; small businesses; and corporate Australia. We convene leaders across the health and medical research sector to:
- Advocate for smarter investment in health and medical research
- Drive a policy environment that empowers research to thrive
- Champion the role health and medical research plays in enabling a healthy population and economy
Research Australia Key Membership Benefits
- Influence the national policy framework by contributing to our regular Government policy submissions.
- Attend forums to showcase your research.
- Work with Research Australia to develop sector specific engagement opportunities, including through our Board of Directors, extensive networks and membership database.
- Participate in local, state, national and global initiatives.
- Attend our exclusive University Roundtables, Health Economics Roundtables and Policy Summits.
- Access Research Australia’s annual public opinion polling, white papers and presentations.
- Receive regular ‘in-the-moment’ updates including research matters, grant alerts and policy alerts ensuring immediate awareness of the latest information, policy context and funding opportunities.
- Nominate for the sector’s annual Health and Medical Research Awards.
- Profile your research in Research Australia’s widely read INSPIRE publication.
- Leverage exposure through our targeted platforms to share your funding and grant opportunities.
- Access a variety of marketing channels and collaborative forums to amplify your brand and sector position.
- Opportunity to leverage membership benefits throughout your entire organisation including research, policy, funding, staff engagement.
Your membership fees may be a tax deductible expense and the GST paid claimable if you are registered for GST. We recommend seeking advice from a registered tax advisor when determining entitlements for claiming the tax deductions and GST credit for prospective membership.
Join our broad national alliance and play a role in one or many of our projects. All memberships are subject to Board approval.
Contact us today via email email@example.com or phone 02 9295 8546.
To access Research Australia member benefits brochure click here.
Click here to read our corporate overview of Research Australia.